Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Pride's Application.

Information  (This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 02:18 AM by Murci. Edit Reason: made it easier to read )

Name: Paul.

In game name: PRIDE.

Discord name: Paul. (Nickname PRIDE)

Location & Timezone: (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington, New Zealand.

When did you start playing Enchanted?
About a week, The day it was published on Rune-Server.

What made you keep playing Enchanted?
The customs, Endless challenges, & the Community.

Would you like to become a member of the staff team, or a trusted host? 
Staff team.

Why would you like to become a member of the staff team?
I'm helpful, Friendly, have high standards & highly understand the rules, Requirements & Responsibilities.

What would your desired rank be? Helper, Moderator, Admin, Community manager, Trusted host
I'd be happy with any rank, I'd also be happy to start at the bottom and earn my keep. But i'm confident and assertive with any rank so whatever is available. 

Tell us about yourself (100 words minimum):
My names Paul ( if you didn't already know haha ) I'm 25 years old, from New Zealand, I work full-time as a Contractor/Machine operator doing road works, I love to be outside, and hanging with friends. I also have a hobbies for cars and have a few builds going on. 

How long have you been playing RSPS? (Please do not include this in your answer above)
Since i was 12, sooo 13 years.

What are three(3) strengths that you have that you believe a staff member should have?
- Knowledge of the game, their roles and responsibilities.
- Great attitude towards players, & can handle situations professionally.
- Trust, loyalty and honesty! Your leading by example.

Welcome to the team, Pride! Note: this is a trial period and can be demoted for any reason deemed necessary.